“We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons.”
– Jim Rohn
Here are the eight keys to living a life without regrets:
1. Take the time to clarify exactly what you want out of life.
2. Design your life based on what you’ve decided is most important.
3. Make your own decisions and live deliberately — not by default or by accident.
4. Eliminate activities that don’t directly support your life’s goals and dreams.
5. Take advantage of opportunities as soon as you notice them.
6. Get out of your comfort zone and take calculated risks.
7. Live in the present, not in the past or the future.
8. Tell your loved ones how much they mean to you.
Onward and upward!
Want to Learn My Most Profitable Real Estate Investing Techniques?
If you’re coachable, open to instruction and will take what I share and put it into action immediately, complete the application by visiting tinyurl.com/glcoachingapplication.
After you complete the application, here’s what will happen:
I will personally review your application to make sure you’re a good fit for one of my programs.
If your application passes, then either I or someone from my office will call or email you to set up a one-on-one interview and strategy session with me.